Sunday, November 06, 2005

Material Girl

I love it! I was bored today at work and decided to go to Glorietta during my 1-hour lunch break. And what did I do? Powershop. It's a quickie, like powersleep. What I bought were basically nonsense stuff. All wants and not needs. It gives me a false sense of happiness and satisfaction. And it's only when my credit card bill arrives that I'll realize for the 400 millionth time how foolish I am. Totally.

But right now, who cares? I'm happy. I love this feeling. Very shallow, but so fucking what?. Never. Deadma. Perhaps after two or three days, I'll feel overworked again, and in despair. So I'll run to the mall again, and again, and again. Material things to feed boredom, loneliness and insecurity. I just love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home