Friday, May 26, 2006

Irritations

So I finally consulted the hotel physican who happens to be an ob-gyne. She strikes me as frigid and very matter of fact. Kumbaga, no beating around the bush, rekta na. So anyhoo, she gives me medication to supposedly "shock" my hormones and in a matter of days, I should have my period again. I hate hormonal pills. My body feels heavy, I palpitate, and I'm the most gigil person in the world ha. If I can just eat eberathang and enethang and enibady, I would. That's how sunget I am. But anyhoo, this is good for 5 days lang naman. But still, as early as now, I hate how my body feels na.

Going back to dra. ob-gyne, can i just share with you that her term for period is "menses". Eh I came to see her twice eh. So all the time, she just keeps saying "menses. menses. menses" Like a plural forms. Maybe because gushes of bloods? Ugh. How irritating is that??? So, when was the last time you had your menses? Ok, take this for 5 days in within 2 weeks you should have your menses. If you still don't have menses by then, come see me again. Menses. Gead, 100 kilos of annoyance!!

2 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger monster said...

At least hindi MENSTRU.

So, when was the last time you had your MENSTRU? Ok, take this for 5 days in within 2 weeks you should have your MENSTRU. If you still don't have MENSTRU by then, come see me again. MENSTRU.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger COMPULSIVE EATER said...

well unless tracy suddenly decides to become a doctor, parang hindi ko maimagine ang pagbabato ng word na menstru sa consultation.

eh what about bisita?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home