Friday, November 18, 2005

Blame It On Starbucks

Had a short 'n sweet time with my chummies this evening. Short hang lang because may kanya kanyang stuff to do pa after. Monster out to catch this American Idol guy Constantine at Greenbelt (with Mario)..Ets to pack pa for her Subic business trip..Punk couple to watch Itchyworms (sino ba talaga sila????).. Gigi and Din, wala lang, just homelers.

We ate at fuck, i forget the name (ang tanda ko na talaga).. basta this Chinese restaurant at Walter mart. Chika lang the food, nothing really spectacular. Then a quick "capping the chums gathering" at Starbucks, also in Waltermart. I had cheesecake and my all-time favorite, white chocolate mocha. Tang ina di lang ako makatulog ngayon ah. I so want to sleep naman na eh. Dami ko na na-surf sa internet but yes, my eyes are very owl-like. Fuck this.

Okay, some issues here. Why is it that everytime I check out my friends at friendster, I end up quite depressed. Actually, alam ko naman ang reason eh. I'm just trying to be trivial. Hee.

A lot of my friends, former batchmates, former colleagues are "Status: Married". Pota. And then you click on their pictures and you'll see images of babies, wedding shots, out of town shots. Pota. Hate it. I so wanna be like that naman eh. And then a lot of them have migrated to the States or Canada na. Fuck. How nice the background and sceneries in their pictures. But of course sa loob loob ko, tang ina hirap lang ng buhay doon noh. Kayod kalabaw. And i'm sure they're also occasionally being discriminated because they're brown. If you're not naman hirap na hirap sa buhay, life in our native motherland is still priceless. Walang ganito sa States.

Ay nako. Ayan kasi gising ng gising pa kaya lots of thoughts noh. Fuck.

Back to friendster.. there's this thing you can do na "Send a Smile". Ay. Parang puwede ito pang pasok Din ah. Kaso very loser naman ang dating. Although if I'm correct, sa friendster naka hook up etong si Monster ha. Loser nga lang yung nakuha niya. Hi Monst! Hhhmmm.. Hee.

Fuck nonsense na ito. I'm an owl. I will suffer tomorrow :-( So help me God.

3 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger COMPULSIVE EATER said...

mare, can i just share, i am so glad im not yet married with kids. and when i see batchmates na married, i feel sad for them.

siguro in three years.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Groove is in the Heart said...

ay! parang masyado namang maasim ang remark na yun luv?! sana may countdown na ang zygotes natin ano? :-(

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger COMPULSIVE EATER said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! although may point ka dyan, ayoko pa rin muna.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home